General musings on the ups and downs and ins and outs in the life of a 30 something, unmarried, life loving, some times interesting and sometimes not, mostly happy girl just trying to figure it all out!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Abby Loves Me!

Well Oh My Heart, as my Granny would have said, someone actually reads this blog! I admit that I like the sound of that- but I wasn't under the impression it was particularly popular.

The life of an unmarried, childless 30 year old (almost) is probably not too entertaining to most. I don't party a lot, I don't post about fashion, I cook- but I don't post the meals that often. probably because I forget to stop and take photos! Those are the topics of a popular blog. Me? I just think I am a small niche of Southern girls who have no voice.  I am told on a regular basis by at least one member of my family that I need to get a life. but you know what- I like my life! So my blog is an outlet for me. But yay for someone liking it!!

Abby of Seaweed and Sassafras sent me this yesterday:


Liebster is German and translates to "dearest" or "favorite". It is meant for up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers.

Here are the rules:

- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog

- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you

- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog

- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed

- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog


Now, the fun part of passing it along!

One of mine HAS to be Abby. I can't really send it back, I guess. But she's great! She met my sister living on Guam and has used her time there to start her blog about FOOD (is there anything better??). I love that she has adventurous recipes. 



Two Sisters With Southern Charm (I am really trying to bribe her to come back here...) 

I will work on my two more... got to get some work done now! ;)

Thanks Abby- much love!! 

2 comments:

  1. I read your blogs, but maybe its because I am a how do you put it... "30,unmarried, childless, I don't party a lot, I don't post about fashion, I cook- but I don't post the meals that often. probably because I forget to stop and take photos!"..... I'm an auntie and a mother and best friend to a crazy little mutt named cooper...I also spend everyday trying to be the best person I can and make a difference in this world...just don't always have that master plan figured out just yet!

    Just wanted to give you some love from someone that loves you and totally gets it! :)

    ReplyDelete

All About Ashley

My photo
Spring, TX, Southern, United States
Playing with and keeping up with my nephew and niece take up a lot of my time. Van Geaux takes up the rest of it. Work is an afterthought most days! I like to be outside- but not when it's too hot. I get bored at my desk all day. Niki keeps my world spinning and without her and AC I'd lose it. My work ethic crashes at 4 p.m. daily and I live my sweet puppy and my hedgehog whenever I am not at Niki's. I truly believe naps are quality pass-time events, and sometimes I say bad words at work. I'm pretty sure I'm insane on multiple levels and I believe rules don't apply to me.
It seems that my life is quite entertaining. I didn't realize this myself, but was informed of it by my friends- who are rather entertained by tales of my life occurrences.

I'm far from a professional writer. These are just stories, comments, and other items for simple amusement. Hopefully it's a fun read, as Shannon plans to edit it into a book one day! Maybe we'll become famous, and maybe we'll just have some good laughs at my expense (and some other characters in my life). Either way, happy reading!