The life of an unmarried, childless 30 year old (almost) is probably not too entertaining to most. I don't party a lot, I don't post about fashion, I cook- but I don't post the meals that often. probably because I forget to stop and take photos! Those are the topics of a popular blog. Me? I just think I am a small niche of Southern girls who have no voice. I am told on a regular basis by at least one member of my family that I need to get a life. but you know what- I like my life! So my blog is an outlet for me. But yay for someone liking it!!
Abby of Seaweed and Sassafras sent me this yesterday:
Liebster is German and translates to "dearest" or "favorite". It is meant for up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers.
Here are the rules:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog
Now, the fun part of passing it along!
One of mine HAS to be Abby. I can't really send it back, I guess. But she's great! She met my sister living on Guam and has used her time there to start her blog about FOOD (is there anything better??). I love that she has adventurous recipes.
Two Sisters With Southern Charm (I am really trying to bribe her to come back here...)
I will work on my two more... got to get some work done now! ;)
Thanks Abby- much love!!