General musings on the ups and downs and ins and outs in the life of a 30 something, unmarried, life loving, some times interesting and sometimes not, mostly happy girl just trying to figure it all out!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Tired!

You guys, I am TIRED! Physically and mentally I am done. It's been a whirlwind the past few weeks with going home, visitors and now getting ready for Cape Cod. Oh yeah, and I've been working. Full time. No time taken off for these events. (I am taking off for Cape Cod, just not for packing for Cape Cod). I am desperately looking forward to sleeping on the beach and by the pool in Massachusetts! And I am really hoping to see a seal even though Shannon says I won't.

So here I was, in a state of exhaustion and really trying to work (although I posted our blog post for work today with multiple typos. Genius) and the most incredible thing happened! I got this:


I won it! For realz! It's flags flying over the Rhine in Switzerland and I just love the colors against the perfect sky. It soothing to me for some reason and that's all I care about. Anyhow, you don't need my artistic commentary to love it, I am sure. So I will just tell you that it's from Sarah Tucker Travel Photography and I also have this:


How cute are those cows? I remember before she had an etsy shop and she just posted this on her blog and I loved it. Then I got it as a b-day gift. So I now have a little collection going which I plan to expand. They're special to me because I have met the beautiful Mrs. Tucker (before she was even Mrs. Tucker) and she's one of those precious souls that God puts on earth to fill us with sunshine and mushies and happiness and hope. So yay for pictures of cows and flags in a blue sky and friends you just happen to meet and get attached to.

This weekend I will be doing this:
(Probably for real because I'm a terrible packer)

And a lot of this (I hope):

Sorry if there's typos in this. I'm out of it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks ash ham!! I was so happy when I saw you won it and super happy it brightened your day!! it's on the way (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for winning the gorgeous photo!! and that bed is soooo dreamy. sleeping is seriously my favorite thing to do. is that bad?

    ReplyDelete

All About Ashley

My photo
Spring, TX, Southern, United States
Playing with and keeping up with my nephew and niece take up a lot of my time. Van Geaux takes up the rest of it. Work is an afterthought most days! I like to be outside- but not when it's too hot. I get bored at my desk all day. Niki keeps my world spinning and without her and AC I'd lose it. My work ethic crashes at 4 p.m. daily and I live my sweet puppy and my hedgehog whenever I am not at Niki's. I truly believe naps are quality pass-time events, and sometimes I say bad words at work. I'm pretty sure I'm insane on multiple levels and I believe rules don't apply to me.
It seems that my life is quite entertaining. I didn't realize this myself, but was informed of it by my friends- who are rather entertained by tales of my life occurrences.

I'm far from a professional writer. These are just stories, comments, and other items for simple amusement. Hopefully it's a fun read, as Shannon plans to edit it into a book one day! Maybe we'll become famous, and maybe we'll just have some good laughs at my expense (and some other characters in my life). Either way, happy reading!