General musings on the ups and downs and ins and outs in the life of a 30 something, unmarried, life loving, some times interesting and sometimes not, mostly happy girl just trying to figure it all out!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Frivolous Friday

When I first met AC she sent me one of these and we started a trend of doing them daily for months. It was kind of sad, really, but it's how we got to know each other. We roped other friends into doing them too- which is even sadder.

Seeing as I will be makig new friends soon, I decided to get back in the swing of things. So here I go...
You're drooling aren't you, Ash? ;)


27 random questions

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I can't see... I need to put my contacts in!

2. How much cash do you have on you?
About 75 cents.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
More!!!

4. Favorite planet?
I'll go with Earth

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
I haven't missed that many calls yet today

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
LSU Fight Song, BABY!!

7. What shirt are you wearing?
A red one in honor of Sadie!

8. Do you "label" yourself?
All the time. And sometimes I even mail myself...

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
Rampage (cheap, but cute!)

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I think they don't exist

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was sound asleep

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
It was some random spam text. You can get Spam texts now???

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
We don't have one in P'cola

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
"CRaaaaaaaaaaaaap!"

17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
Van Geaux this morning. ;)

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Again, Van Geaux!

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Just vitamins

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
None- I'm digital

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
24

22. Your worst enemy?
Conduit

23. What is your current desktop picture?
Van and Whoodie at the beach

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"She's always annoying." Yes- I'm horrid.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
mmmmm, Toughie! But I'll go for the million bucks.

26. Do you like someone?
Now I just feel like I' in elementary school

27. The last song you listened to?
Am I Living it Right by John Mayer


Wow- now I see why we stopped doing these. That was lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All About Ashley

My photo
Spring, TX, Southern, United States
Playing with and keeping up with my nephew and niece take up a lot of my time. Van Geaux takes up the rest of it. Work is an afterthought most days! I like to be outside- but not when it's too hot. I get bored at my desk all day. Niki keeps my world spinning and without her and AC I'd lose it. My work ethic crashes at 4 p.m. daily and I live my sweet puppy and my hedgehog whenever I am not at Niki's. I truly believe naps are quality pass-time events, and sometimes I say bad words at work. I'm pretty sure I'm insane on multiple levels and I believe rules don't apply to me.
It seems that my life is quite entertaining. I didn't realize this myself, but was informed of it by my friends- who are rather entertained by tales of my life occurrences.

I'm far from a professional writer. These are just stories, comments, and other items for simple amusement. Hopefully it's a fun read, as Shannon plans to edit it into a book one day! Maybe we'll become famous, and maybe we'll just have some good laughs at my expense (and some other characters in my life). Either way, happy reading!