1. Name 3 things you are looking forward to:
- Seeing The Help tonight. Beside myself with excitement!
- Cooler weather so I can go outside
- Riding horses again (KATIE!! :))
2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
Wow, no pressure there. I'd have to go with a farm of my own with Van, a cow, some horses, chickens, a duck and a pig.
3. You have $200. You have to spend it on yourself, you can’t donate it, and it can’t be something you actually need. What will it be?
A day long trip to a spa!
4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Elizabeth Nicole Kickel and her kids.
5. What is your bedtime routine?
Wash my face, brush my teeth, read my devotion book then bible, cuddle with Van, fall asleep. If I haven't been at Niki's the whole thing starts with a bubble bath and a glass of wine.
6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other?I met her in college on the street in front of the Kappa Alpha Theta house. :) WHAT? My life revolves around Niki these days- she's obviously my significant other.
7. What kind of books do you read?
Novels, Biographies... anything I can get my hands on that isn't sci-fi.
8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
That's hard to know. But HOPEFULLY, married with some kids living on the above mentioned farm.
9. What’s your fear?
Heights and failure and my freaking hormones!
10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?
Not just no, but hell no!
11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?I would make him exist. Or, if you're referring to Niki- nothing.
13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I don't think i would. But if I HAD to I would go by my middle name: Lane.
14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?
Normally I would say sun. But after 5 months of next to no rain... I'm not sure.
15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
That would be torture. Umm... I don't even know. Seafood?
16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
The ridiculous events in my life. You can't make this stuff up!
17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?
This question should be outlawed because you MUST have both.
18. What items are in your purse right now?
Oh my...Wallet, makeup bag, wet wipes, digital camera, 3 to 4 sticky notes of to do and shopping lists, keys (2 sets), sunglasses, gum, business card case, change purse, lip gloss, chap stick, eye drops. Aleve, a book.
19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go?
I don't watch anything bad!