To get through the tough times I try to remember the little, everyday things that are blessings. My life is full of blessings! They are like little presents that drop in to remind me life is OK. So when I saw Sarah Tucker's post about recording 1,000 bgifts during 2012 I wanted to play too. So getting started, here are a few of mine, to be added to over the year.
|Nathan Alan Kickel|
1. Nathan talking about his Star Wars game and saying "Auntie" and meaning me. He thinks I am Princess Lea.
2. Van's "opera song" greeting when I get home every day
3. The smell of fresh cut grass
4. A great glass of wine
6. The smell of a horse
7. Laughter with friends
8. Ducks in a pond
9. My Daddy's voice on the phone
10. The fact that I have constant, unfailing support from my best friends