General musings on the ups and downs and ins and outs in the life of a 30 something, unmarried, life loving, some times interesting and sometimes not, mostly happy girl just trying to figure it all out!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Wee Bit Wednesday



I am doing this in memory of the early days of my friendship with AC...


{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
I have! At my office in Pensacola the ancient elevator decided to stop mid-floor. I was stuck for about 15 minutes. But I missed the beginning of a boring meeting, so it turned out OK. It was also a large, well lit elevator. 

{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
I know that I have- but I don't remember it. I was very young.

{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
Yes. Well, to me! My friend Shannon who was the editor of Pensacola Magazine and then Louisiana Cookin' AND has been published in the Boston Globe. I consider her my famous friend.
But I also went onto Pat Green's tour bus in college. 

{four} do you have any food allergies?
Not diagnosed, although I'm fairly positive I'm allergic to brussel sprouts!

{five} do you know how to sew?
No. I wish I had learned from my Gran! Niki and I were just talking about this.

{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
No, I just got whatever I wanted. :)

{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
Every other week or so.

{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
Yes- I grew up on the Gulf of Mexico. 

{nine} have you ever been robbed?
YES! Once I was fishing in Hopedale, LA and I had a HUGE trout on. Mr. Mike- a guy fishing with us- cast his line right next to me. The fish broke my line and got his and HE caught MY fish!

{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
Every time my mother took me to get my hair permed until I went to college.

1 comment:

All About Ashley

My photo
Spring, TX, Southern, United States
Playing with and keeping up with my nephew and niece take up a lot of my time. Van Geaux takes up the rest of it. Work is an afterthought most days! I like to be outside- but not when it's too hot. I get bored at my desk all day. Niki keeps my world spinning and without her and AC I'd lose it. My work ethic crashes at 4 p.m. daily and I live my sweet puppy and my hedgehog whenever I am not at Niki's. I truly believe naps are quality pass-time events, and sometimes I say bad words at work. I'm pretty sure I'm insane on multiple levels and I believe rules don't apply to me.
It seems that my life is quite entertaining. I didn't realize this myself, but was informed of it by my friends- who are rather entertained by tales of my life occurrences.

I'm far from a professional writer. These are just stories, comments, and other items for simple amusement. Hopefully it's a fun read, as Shannon plans to edit it into a book one day! Maybe we'll become famous, and maybe we'll just have some good laughs at my expense (and some other characters in my life). Either way, happy reading!















There was an error in this gadget