General musings on the ups and downs and ins and outs in the life of a 30 something, unmarried, life loving, some times interesting and sometimes not, mostly happy girl just trying to figure it all out!

Monday, April 4, 2011

ACMAs - songs and fashion

I had every intention of posting about my weekend today, but time ran away without me. So a quickie post before I head out to enjoy this beautiful evening.

I watched the ACMA (Academy of Country Music Awards) last night because I love me some country. There were some rocking performances! Def check out Rhiana with Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland. So cool AND- James Taylor with the Zac Brown Band was really beautiful.




Carrie Underwood also sang with Steven Tyler. He sounded better singing her song than she did. Not that I don't love me some Carrie. I do. But sometimes her clothing??? Weird. And I just feel like she has an odd personality at times. Like the time I read her talking about eating and she said she ate normally- she usually had a power bar for lunch. Umm... NOT normal! But over all I think she's pretty cool and incredibly hot. But this outfit was just odd. Although I have done pink hair- so I can't comment there.

The Osmonds are just weird, OK?

Martina will always, always be a hottie. I adore her. She was my First concert!

I want to BE Jennifer Nettles. If reincarnation is real, I want to come back as Jennifer Nettles. I am obsessed with these purple pants!

Is it possible not to love this precious gem of a thing? Love me some T Swift.

First of all, this is a ridiculous pic of Kicks Brooks (or is he the Dunn?). Second, he sounds exactly the same in his new "solo" career seeing as his former singing partner only ever sang backup.

In general, I am not a fan of leather pants. But if you've had 3 kids and can wear them on stage... well, you go Sarah Evans!

One more Sugarland/J Nettles shot because I really am obsessed.

7 comments:

  1. I love T Swift!! so adobs and has the best clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, why is Carrie kissing Steven? SHE IS SO MARRIED!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nobody cares retard! If Carrie Underwood wants to screw up her marriage, THAT'S HER PROBLEM! Now I await the day you break your neck!

      "In general, I am not a fan of leather pants."

      Thanks for the warning prude! Don't bother coming to me if you are ever into girl on girl action! I like my lesbians covered in leather!

      If you people want to continue discussion with me, then do it at the link below:

      http://www.tv.com/shows/adventures-of-the-galaxy-rangers/forums/galaxy-rangers-on-dvd-62370-1034395/

      I'm the one called "gabfan31" and I don't mind off topicness. So come and chat with me and stop screwing over the Galaxy Rangers over their royalties!

      Delete
  3. I agree with ash!! what's that all about????

    and carrie has some really bad style at times. I think last year she showed up in this white jumpsuit / superwoman costume. definitely not cute.

    but she IS gorge.

    and no, a power bar for lunch isn't NORMAL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. casualshoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. contactos mujeres zaragoza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. check this out

    ReplyDelete

All About Ashley

My photo
Spring, TX, Southern, United States
Playing with and keeping up with my nephew and niece take up a lot of my time. Van Geaux takes up the rest of it. Work is an afterthought most days! I like to be outside- but not when it's too hot. I get bored at my desk all day. Niki keeps my world spinning and without her and AC I'd lose it. My work ethic crashes at 4 p.m. daily and I live my sweet puppy and my hedgehog whenever I am not at Niki's. I truly believe naps are quality pass-time events, and sometimes I say bad words at work. I'm pretty sure I'm insane on multiple levels and I believe rules don't apply to me.
It seems that my life is quite entertaining. I didn't realize this myself, but was informed of it by my friends- who are rather entertained by tales of my life occurrences.

I'm far from a professional writer. These are just stories, comments, and other items for simple amusement. Hopefully it's a fun read, as Shannon plans to edit it into a book one day! Maybe we'll become famous, and maybe we'll just have some good laughs at my expense (and some other characters in my life). Either way, happy reading!