General musings on the ups and downs and ins and outs in the life of a 30 something, unmarried, life loving, some times interesting and sometimes not, mostly happy girl just trying to figure it all out!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Party City & Pirates!

You may be asking yourself, in this massive heat wave, what in the world to do with yourself on a hot Saturday afternoon when the very last thing you want to do is be outside.

T and I just happen to have the answer for you, and it's:

That's right, folks, Party City has the most ridiculous and random assortment of items in a volume that will entertain you for a good hour, two if you happen to be ridiculous.

We managed to locate, and try on, all of these things. T is my friend because she is game for these adventures. Here you will find a few of our fave Party City items: a Cleopatra hat, crazy glasses, an orange ant you can wear on your finger (???) and a pirate hat. Fun personified!

The also have a rather lovely assortment of PiƱatas. Among my loves was a rainbow pony, a huge ice cream cone (which I almost bought and mailed to S for Christmas) and a Pirate- which, if it hadn't been $40, I would have purchased for our planned extravaganza on the 24th.

But this was really the purpose of our visit:
That's right, pirate party supplies!!! And if you find yourself near Pensacola Beach on the 24th, be sure to come by the Paradise Grill (dressed as a pirate or we'll kick you out) to celebrate the birth of the remarkable AC!!! Consider yourself invited.

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!! so excited! :):):):)

    ReplyDelete

All About Ashley

My photo
Spring, TX, Southern, United States
Playing with and keeping up with my nephew and niece take up a lot of my time. Van Geaux takes up the rest of it. Work is an afterthought most days! I like to be outside- but not when it's too hot. I get bored at my desk all day. Niki keeps my world spinning and without her and AC I'd lose it. My work ethic crashes at 4 p.m. daily and I live my sweet puppy and my hedgehog whenever I am not at Niki's. I truly believe naps are quality pass-time events, and sometimes I say bad words at work. I'm pretty sure I'm insane on multiple levels and I believe rules don't apply to me.
It seems that my life is quite entertaining. I didn't realize this myself, but was informed of it by my friends- who are rather entertained by tales of my life occurrences.

I'm far from a professional writer. These are just stories, comments, and other items for simple amusement. Hopefully it's a fun read, as Shannon plans to edit it into a book one day! Maybe we'll become famous, and maybe we'll just have some good laughs at my expense (and some other characters in my life). Either way, happy reading!